Friday, April 17, 2015

Spectrum Aqua Pens....

So......like many people I got the new Spectrum Aqua Pens. I wanted to use them right away since I have been on quite the water coloring kick lately! I stamped these flowers from JustRite's Applique Flowers & Vintage Sentiment set with Versamark and embossed them in white.  I used the Spectrum Aqua Pens to give the flowers and leaves color.  For this image, I didn't use any water at all.  I colored with my darkest color first and then blended it using my lighter shades.  The color moved like butter! I cut out the flowers and leaves and adhered them to a circle/scalloped circles using Spellbinder's dies
The background uses the same Spellbinder's Criss Cross die that I had used on my last post.  I used the Spectrum Aqua pens to color it in shades of pink and yellow.  I added glossy accents to the entire panel and sprinkled it with glitter.  I added some ribbon, teeny flowers, and a few sequins and pearls. 
Thanks for having patience with me as I post somewhat infrequently.  My girl is taking up a  lot more of my time these days and my crafting /blogging time has been drastically reduced.  
But it's the way it is right now and things will get better! 
Have a wonderful Friday!


4 comments:

Clare said...

This is just stunning!

Unknown said...

Wow this is absolutely beautiful!

Gretchen Wilson said...

This very beautiful, love the soft colors of spring and the lattice background is great for the flowers.

Unknown said...

This looks absolutely perfect. All these tiny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot.

ALOKA UST-9118